Sunday, November 19, 2017

blog post 10

     As a teacher, I believe data collection could become important. It could help me to survey students and gauge their needs as well as get a general feel for where the class is struggling and needs more instruction. This would be useful for classes of all ages. Excel would be another tool I could use for all classes. It could help me organize students' grades, personal information, and it would allow me to inform students of what kind of grades they would need to keep getting in order to pass the class.
     When reviewing classmates' blogs, I found it interesting how they were set up. Some of my classmates spent a great deal of time organizing the look of their blogs and these blogs are very appealing to the eye. Others focused more on the writing and it was interesting to see how they interpreted the prompts and answered the questions.
     Next, I would like to learn how to type in a book formatting, with page numbers and chapters and the like. To do this I hope to do an online course of sorts that will help me to set up an aesthetically pleasing book. I want to do this because I would really like to become an author at some point, and by seeing how my writing would look in actual book form, I feel that it would motivate me to keep working toward the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment