The web page design assignment allowed me to use creativity, which I really enjoyed. It helped me to really think in terms of the viewer and try to make everything included in the page as clear and easy to understand as possible. One thing I did not like about the website design was the editing tools from the creation site. They were a bit confusing to follow and made some things, such as changing the font of a text, way more difficult than they had to be.
website
With Diigo, I have learned about how to edit articles in order to make them more clear for educational purposes. By being able to highlight and add notes, I am able to pick out key points of a website and make the clearer for students. The sharing tool also makes Diigo helpful when trying to collaborate with others. If you share a page with people of a certain group you can get their feedback and opinions on articles instantly. For my own personal usage, I think Diigo would be helpful to pick out important pieces of information and make sure that I understand them, perhaps by cross-referencing them with other articles.

No comments:
Post a Comment